Sunday, September 16, 2007

Walker's 33 - Towels for Every Occasion

walkers 33
read the back

I bet you thought I was gone for good, huh? Well, here I am again, after a very busy few weeks. My posts may slow down as I do actual work, but I'm still here! Here's an old Walker's transfer for tea towels and pillowcases. My set is cut and partly used but I have all the patterns you see on the front of the envelope and a few more: there are scallop borders , butterflies, birds and flowers, baskets, His and Hers monograms, floral wreaths, and a daisy pattern. Oddly, the basket design I have isn't the same as the one on the envelope, but it's similar.

I really liked these almost military-looking monograms and the dainty butterfly. Hope you do, too!

walkers 33 - monograms
free pattern - click to get larger size and print!

walkers 33 - butterfly pattern
free pattern - click to get larger size and print!

3 comments:

Claire said...

The butterfly is lovely - let me know if you are interested in some of the designs I have for passing on to others via your blog.

Claire

Carmen Salcedo said...

Floresita acabo de toparme con tu blog y es magnífico. ¡Enhorabuena! Tus trabajos son excelentes y tu colección de transfers un tesoro.
Y enhorabuena también por tener un alma generosa y compartir tu tesoro.
Me llamo Carmela y vivo en Málaga, España. Me he atrevido a escribirte en español porque tu nick me hace pensar que lo hables y mi inglés es muy malo.
Besos desde España.

Unknown said...

I came across your blog via Angry Chicken and I'm loving vintage transfer finds! Thanks for posting all these fun transfers! My project list just got a little longer... ;)